Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ever think about taking a Religion quiz?!?! Try it out!


Hey everyone! My roommates and I decided to take a break from homework tonight and take stupid online quizzes for an addictingly long time. We came across some religious ones that I thought would be interesting to take and then I decided, why not blog about them as well!?! (It is our "free-blog" entry)


and here are two quizzes that I found rather fitting to our class in particular :)

What's your spiritual type?


and

What's your faith?


These quizzes are actually pretty cool and I suggest anyone who is interested should take one or both.

Taking the spirituality test I found out that I am:
60 - 69
Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

And taking the faith test, it comes up with rating after a 20 question personality test. Here are my top 5
1.
Neo-Pagan (100%)
2.
New Age (91%)
3.
Unitarian Universalism (89%) !!!
4.
Mahayana Buddhism (85%)
5.
Liberal Quakers (81%)

(( I am a UU (#3) so I thought it was pretty interesting!! ))
So personally, I found this to be really fun and fascinating and if you have any spiritual or faith questioning, this might be really helpful/intriguing to you too!

:)

4 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that these sites try to label someone with a religion with only a few questions. While its more of a fun quiz, and less of a truly accurate one, I did find it entertaining at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Active Spiritual Seeker and these are my top three faiths
    1. Secular Humanism (100%)
    2. Unitarian Universalism (96%)
    3. Theravada Buddhism (81%)
    4. Liberal Quakers (78%)
    5. Nontheist (74%)
    I do agree with Emma though, with some of the questions, I either would have a different answer that wasn't an option, or I wasn't sure of their definition of a word. Thanks for letting me know about it though, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is kind of a weird way to come about looking at religion but I thought it was kind of a fun way to look at it -- of course it's not going to be exactly accurate for each person but I just thought it was kind of a cool thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea of taking a religion quiz is something I wanted to talk about on Friday.. but the science question took off. But hopefully we will come back to this. What does it say about us that we take religion quizzes to see which ones fit? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete